If you or someone you know are a CDL driver that is required to complete a DOT physical, we can help! Dr. Corey Touney is a federally certified DOT examiner and often has next day appointments available for drivers. These exams are done by appointment only and typically last 30-45 minutes. All drivers must provide a valid driver's license.
What to expect?
Dr. Touney will perform the physical exam according to the federal regulations:
- Review Health History
- Basic Physical Exam
- Vision Check & Color Vision Check
- Height and Weight Measurements
- Check Blood Pressure
- Urine AnalysisDr. Touney's Hours of Availability
- Monday: 9am – 12 pm; 2:30 pm – 6 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am – 10 am; 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am – 12 pm; 2:30 pm – 6 pm
- Thursday: 9am – 12 pm; 2:30 pm – 6 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 12 pmTo find out more information about DOT physical’s and our office, please visit our website at www.excelchiros.com/dot-physical-exams/
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at605-332-9235